Knock Knock Children’s Museum is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all of our guests and patrons. We recognize that this is a very unusual time. As such and in compliance with CDC guidelines, Knock Knock will not require fully vaccinated guests to wear masks; masks will be highly recommended for anyone 12 and over who is unvaccinated. Knock Knock will continue its increased safety and cleaning measures, including social distancing and capacity signs throughout the museum.
NEW SESSIONS BEGINNING JULY 7, 2021
Wednesday – Saturday (Four Timed Sessions):
- Session 1 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 2 – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Session 3 – 12:00pm – 2:00 pm
- Session 4 – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Members: Remember to click the “Sign-In” tab at the top left corner of your screen before completing the Registration Form to ensure you receive admission free of charge.
Note: Click the button below to pre-register for timed sessions that work for you and your family in the list of available dates and times.
Changes at Knock Knock
- Each session begins promptly at the scheduled time. Session 1 is from 10 am to 12 pm. Session 2 is from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- You may check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session start time. Staff members will assist you with this process. Please have your confirmation email available, either electronically or printed.
- Mask WILL NOT be required for visitors who are fully vaccinated. However, we STRONGLY recommend masks be worn by anyone 12 and over regardless of their vaccination status, but especially for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to practice social distancing both inside and outside of the museum.
- We will follow all other current state and local COVID guidelines in place at the time of your visit.
- Should you arrive after your session has begun, you will be able to check-in at the front desk with no problem, but regardless of what time you arrive, your session will end promptly at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm.
- Once your session is over, you must exit Knock Knock. There will be no exceptions.
- Near the entrance of each Learning Zone you will see a CAPACITY SIGN which indicates the maximum number of people (children and adults) allowed in that Learning Zone at any one time and still maintain social distancing. Learning Zone Specialists will be on duty to help ensure the Capacity Limit is followed.
- There are no time limits or restriction on how long you can spend in a specific Learning Zone or how many times you can visit each Learning Zone during your session, but we ask that you be respectful of others who may be waiting to play.
- We have installed hand sanitizers throughout the museum. We encourage you to use them often.
- You will see lots of new signs throughout the museum. These signs are designed to encourage social distancing, so please follow their directions closely.
- The hearts on the floor are there as a fun way to remember to stay 6 feet apart from other people not in your party. They also make a fun path for children to follow, but unlike other signs, this path is only for fun and you are NOT required to follow it.
End of Your Session:
- We will make closing announcements 15 minutes, 10 minutes, and 5 minutes before the session ends.
- The session will end promptly at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm. You must exit the museum at that time. There will be no exceptions.
Directions and Map
Knock Knock Children’s Museum is located in BREC’s City-Brooks Community Park, along I-10 and Dalrymple Drive in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Just look for the big Knock Knock sign on Dalrymple Drive!
Food & Beverage
Visitors can bring their own food and beverages that can be enjoyed in the museum foyer or in our backyard. Food and beverages are prohibited in the exhibit space.
General admission is $14 for all visitors 2 and older. Children 23 months and under are admitted free. Reduced admission is available. Click Here for more information.
All children must be accompanied by a grown-up.
In order to ensure that both grown-ups and children have the best quality museum experience, we require a grown-up to child ratio of at least 1 to 5 when visiting the museum.
We encourage our patrons to visit museum without a stroller. Limited stroller parking is available on the lower level of the museum.
We do not have a coat check, however free lockers are available for easy access to belongings. Lockers are located on level one of the museum.
Photo/Video Policy Within The Museum
Each person entering Knock Knock Children’s Museum grants the museum permission to photograph, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of that person and all accompanying minors, without compensation, for the museum’s business purposes, including copying, distribution, and other uses.
Safe Space Policy
Knock Knock Children’s Museum strives to ignite curiosity, encourage life-long learning, and provide a creative, healthy, hands-on environment for all families in our community. It is our responsibility to foster a culture of inclusion that promotes mutual respect, celebrates diversity, and facilitates authentic intercultural exploration and collaboration. We commit to making our facilities and programs accessible and safe for all members of our community, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, and range of abilities.
The museum reserves the right to refuse service to, or revoke access from any patron(s) threatening this safe, inclusive environment. Behavior warranting such consequences includes, but is not limited to, verbal or physical harassment of another patron or staff member, attempted theft or vandalism, or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Knock Knock Children’s Museum holds its mission values above all else and will pursue all avenues necessary to ensure the provision of a healthy, safe place for all children and their caregivers to learn and explore.
Knock Knock Children’s Museum is a smoke free and weapon free campus.