knock knock children’s museum donation requests
Knock Knock Children’s Museum supports donation requests submitted by qualifying local not-for-profit organizations with 501(c)3 tax status and other approved organizations. Donation requests should be submitted at least two months prior to the event. A copy of the non-profit 501(c)3 form will be required.
- Donations limited to one per year, per organization – certain exceptions may apply.
- To qualify, organization and event must fall within the nine parish Capital Region:
- East Baton Rouge
- West Baton Rouge
- St. Helena
- West Feliciana
- East Feliciana
- Pointe Coupee
- Donations will only be mailed to the organization’s physical address.
- Donation items for your event does not promise that you will receive one the following years.
- Donations will be processed when time permits (please do not send multiple requests.)
- Donations must be submitted at least TWO MONTHS in advance.
- All donations must meet the Museum’s criteria.
DONATION REQUEST PROCESS
To submit a donation request to the Knock Knock Children’s Musuem or get a question answered, please submit a proposal letter via email with the following information:
- Name of organization
- Contact person
- Organization address and phone number
- Date and name of event
- Expected attendance
- Donation requested – Knock Knock Children’s Musuem passes
- How will the donation be used? Auction, door prize, raffle, other (please explain)
I understand that the Knock Knock Children’s Museum reserves the right to refuse any donation request upon their discretion. In the event Knock Knock Children’s Museum donates an item, it will be used strictly for charitable purposes through auctions, door prizes, raffles, etc.