summer field trips
Give your campers a field trip to remember at Knock Knock Children’s Museum! We can’t wait to see you soon!
Self-Guided Field Trip
The self-guided field trip allows children to explore the museum at their own pace with their own counsellors and chaperones. This visit includes a 15-minute orientation and a maximum of 105 minutes to explore the interactive exhibits.
Field Trip Times
Field trips are scheduled for a two-hour period in two timed sessions on Tuesdays ONLY beginning June 2021.
TUESDAYS ONLY BEGINNING JUNE 2021
Session 1 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 2 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Ages for Summer Field Trips
Knock Knock summer field trips are designed for children ages 4-8.
Knock Knock requires one (1) adult chaperone for every five (5) children. All chaperones must be at least 16 years or older. All adults not registered in advance must pay museum general admission cost. Unregistered parents may be turned away due to capacity regulations.
Summer Field Trip Fees:
Self-guided Field Trip, $10 per child
Self-guided Field Trip Chaperones in the 1:5 ratio, Free
Making a Reservation
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and make a reservation.
- A reservation is not complete and final until a confirmation letter has been received.
- Knock Knock reserves the right to cancel a scheduled field trip/group visit if payment is not received by the payment due date.
- Payments may be in the form of purchase order, check, credit card, or cash.
- All reservation adjustments must be submitted prior to the scheduled field trip/group visit date.
Spots fill up fast, so reserve your spot soon!
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations made more than 15 days in advance of your visit will receive a full refund. If a cancellation is submitted less than 15 days in advance of your visit (with payment already made), your group will receive a credit in the payment amount that will be retained on the group’s account to apply towards a future visit within one year of the scheduled visit.
Groups that do not show up for their scheduled field trip will forfeit all payments.
Due to limited space, having lunch on the grounds is not allowed.
- Parking is free at Knock Knock.
- School buses will be directed to park and unload at a designated location and provided with information relative to parking of the bus.