Knock Knock Birthday Parties are BACK!
Knock Knock is excited to annouce a return to a more normalized birthday party schedule. And we can’t wait to celebrate your child’s special day in our 18 Learning Zones. Party bookings begin in August.
Knock Knock Birthday Parties
All birthday parties include:
- Exclusive use of the birthday party room for 90 minutes.
- Birthday party specialist assigned to your party.
- Seating for 21 children and space for a 30-guests total. It is museum policy to have a ratio of 1 parent/guardian for every 5 children. Regardless of the party guest’s membership status, both adults and children, are counted towards the 30-person total.
- More the Merrier add on: $150 10 extra guests, garage door open and patio area with 10 white folding chairs
- Five 36” flower shaped children’s tables that seat 4 children in birch wood bunny and bear ear chairs. The tables link together to create a family style “L shape” in the party room.
- 8oz individual water bottles with a celebratory stripe straw for each of the 30 guests.
- Disposables provided: cupcake plates, sporks, candles, and napkins
- Use of the Birthday Party wagon to easily pack and load gifts at your departure.
- Refrigerator and Freezer space in the birthday party room for cupcakes or individual ice cream cups
- A special Knock Knock gift for your birthday child
Before booking your child’s Knock Knock Birthday Party please read all birthday party policies.
Birthday Party Availability:
Saturday: 9am, 11am, 1pm. 3pm
Sunday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm
Cost: $375 Members; $395 Non-Members
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jaimee Brooks at (225) 757-6217.