Knock Knock Birthday Parties
All birthday parties include:
- All birthday parties include exclusive use of the birthday party room for one hour and thirty minutes. This includes an expanded space with the garage door open and outdoor patio area. White fencing creates a private patio area just for your party and includes white garden chairs for your adult guests.
- Name signage for the birthday child.
- Birthday Party Specialist assigned to your party.
- The Knock Knock birthday party room is decorated and walk-in ready. (See photo.)
- No balloons, banners, nor decor are to be added with the basic birthday party package. **
- Seating for 20 children and space for 30 guest total. It is museum policy to have a ratio of 1 parent/guardian for every 5 children. Regardless of the party guests’ membership status, both adults and children are counted towards the 30-person total. If a child guest is less than 24 months and taking a seat at the children’s party table, they are included as part of the 20 children guest total.
- Disposables provided: cake plates, sporks, napkins, straws, 8 oz paper cups, and water for 30 guests, birthday candles, lighter, and cake knife.
- Refrigerator and freezer space available in the party room for cupcakes/cake and/or individual ice cream cups for the duration of your birthday party. Prior drop off of food and beverage is not allowed with the basic birthday party package.
- A come back and play pass for the birthday child.
Before booking your child’s Knock Knock Birthday Party please read all birthday party policies.
Birthday Party Availability:
Saturday: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
Sunday: 10am, 12pm, 2pm
Cost: $375 Members; $395 Non-Members
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jaimee Brooks at (225) 757-6217.