Knock Knock is proud to now offer Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network benefits to those members who choose a donor level membership starting at $375.00.
- Existing Members who wish to purchase ACM Reciprocal Network benefits should do so by calling visitor services at 225-388-3090.
The ACM Reciprocal Network is a network of ACM member museums open across the U.S. and Canada that offer discounted admission to members that hold premium family memberships with ACM Reciprocal Network benefits. Currently, over 200 museums participate in the network and provide 50% off general admission for up to six (6) family members from the same household, including the cardholder, who must be present.
Current Admission Procedures
ACM provides the following guidelines regarding the admission of cardholders with memberships that include ACM Reciprocal benefits:
- Member needs to present a valid membership card with ACM Reciprocal Network benefits.
- Knock Knock will mail out valid membership cards bi-weekly to each family who chooses to add-on ACM Reciprocal Network benefits to their current or newly purchased membership.
- A valid membership card with ACM Reciprocal Network benefits has:
- A color ACM Reciprocal Network logo* (the logo may be a sticker or printed directly on the card).
- An expiration date that has not passed.
- Name of one adult family member.
- Cardholder needs to be present at the time of admission. Admission staff may request photo ID to verify identity.
- ACM Reciprocal Network benefits admit up to six (6) people (including the cardholder) at 50% off general admission. Additional visitors in the group need to pay current admission price.
- There are no local restrictions in the ACM Reciprocal Network, allowing families to benefit from reduced admission at any location.
Visit ChildrensMuseums.org to find all the children’s museums you can explore through the ACM Reciprocal Program.