Are you energetic, outgoing and dependable? Show your talent and join our team of friendly volunteers. Knock Knock volunteers are the heart of our organization and a vital part of our learning framework and ongoing operations. We are seeking many talents for key volunteer roles within the children’s museum and programs.
Expectations for ongoing volunteers:
- Adult volunteers are considered 18 or older.
- Adults who volunteer more than once are required to undergo an interview and background check prior to volunteering.
- Adult volunteers are required to attend orientation and any other additional trainings as required for the position.
- We also have group, youth and special event volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteers must adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by Knock Knock Children’s Museum.
- We do not accept court-mandated volunteers.
Benefits for ongoing volunteers:
- Meet dedicated volunteers and staff who share your passion for creating innovative learning
- The opportunity to provide expertise and creativity in the implementation of museum programming and events.
- Contribute to the community while gaining additional knowledge and skills.
- The opportunity for networking and special event invitations.
- The ability to receive museum discounts and be a part of Knock Knock’s volunteer recognition program.
Questions? Contact email@example.com