plan a party
Birthdays are a blast at Knock Knock! Why just have a one-activity party like swimming or bouncing when you can dance, sing, climb, create art, pilot a boat, race cars, and much much more in our 18 Learning Zones. Your guests will be having so much fun, they won’t even realize they’re learning. And as a parent, you’ll be one smart cookie!
• One hour and forty-five minutes of birthday fun, including exclusive use of the birthday party room.
• All birthday disposables including plates, napkins, cups, utensils, paper towels, candles, and cake knife.
• A Birthday Party Specialist assigned to assist you and your guests throughout the duration of your party.
• Lemonade and water provided for your guests.
• Price includes a maximum of 20 children per birthday party. Maximum room capacity is 30 people. It is museum policy to have a ratio of 1 parent for every 5 children. Please factor this into your invitation list.
Birthday Party Policies
As part of your birthday party celebration, you are given 30 wrist bands, which will allow your 30 guests admission into the museum exhibit space during the first hour of your party.
• If a parent or child who attended the birthday party would like to enter the museum exhibit space after the birthday party is over, they must pay general admission or check in at the customer service desk under their family membership.
• You are responsible for all guests of your party. If a guardian of the child is not present you are the responsible party.
• All parties must be booked one week in advance.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking, and must be paid in full 7 days prior to your party.
• You may bring your own birthday cake or order a cake from the museum. Please email email@example.com 7 days in advance if you would like to order a cake.
• You may not bring in additional food or drinks. Lemonade and water will be provided.
• The following decorative items are not allowed: helium balloons, glitter, confetti, tape on walls or windows for banners. If you would like to decorate the room you may arrive 15 minutes before your party.
• The first hour of your party includes free play in the museum. After one hour, we will call your guests to gather in Knock Knock Square. You will be escorted back to the birthday room to begin a Knock Knock Maker Shop activity. Cake and presents will follow.
• All of your belongings and those of your guests must vacate the birthday room at the noted end time.
• Knock Knock Children’s Museum is not responsible for escorting birthday party guests to their appropriate guardians for pick up.
Birthday Party Reservations
Please fill out the Birthday Party Request Form to request a date for a Knock Knock Children’s Museum birthday party. This form is only a request and does not guarantee your reservation. Reservations will be made in order of request received. You will be contacted within the week of submitting a request for a reservation. If your date is available, you will be sent a secure link in order to pay. You will have 72 hours to complete the reservation payment or the date will become available to the public again. If the day is not available, you will be contacted with other available days. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.