Knock Knock Duck Derby
Team up with Knock Knock Children’s Museum as we turn the City Park Golf Course stream into a sea of duckies as thousands of rubber ducks race to the finish line. For a minimum commitment of 100 ducks ($500), your business will have the opportunity to participate in the Knock Knock Duck Derby Corporate Challenge and will receive the following benefits:
- An exclusive 10” genuine rubber duck (that actually floats!) along with a display placard
- Ducks and businesses will be featured via social media leading up to the event
- Opportunity to decorate, dress-up and display your duck at your place of business
- “Best Corporate Duck” judging will take place the week of March 25th
- Ducks will be judged based on originality, how well your business and Knock Knock are incorporated in your decorating, prominence of display and use of social media
- “Best Corporate Duck” winner will be announced at the event
- Opportunity to have your decorated corporate duck on display at the Knock Knock Duck Derby
- Opportunity to take part in the corporate duck race following the general duck race
Winners of the Corporate Challenge Race and the ‘Best Corporate Duck’ will receive company friendly prize packages.
Email Sydney Andre at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your business today!
*Please note that the 100 general duck adoptions that you are agreeing to facilitate are the regular 3” rubber ducks that will be competing in the general duck race. The Corporate Challenge duck that you will receive in exchange is the larger 10” rubber duck that will be decorated and will compete in a separate Corporate Challenge race following the general race.