Knock Knock Duck Derby
Team up with Knock Knock Children’s Museum as we turn the City Park Golf Course stream into a sea of duckies as thousands of rubber ducks race to the finish line. For a minimum commitment of $500, your business will have the opportunity to participate in the Knock Knock Duck Derby Corporate Challenge and will receive the following benefits:
- An exclusive 10” genuine rubber duck (that actually floats!) along with a display placard
- Ducks and businesses will be featured via social media leading up to the event
- Opportunity to decorate, dress-up and display your duck at your place of business
- “Best Corporate Duck” judging will take place the week of April 20th
- Ducks will be judged based on originality, how well your business and Knock Knock are incorporated in your decorating, prominence of display and use of social media
- “Best Corporate Duck” winner will be announced at the event
- Opportunity to have your decorated corporate duck on display at the Knock Knock Duck Derby
- Opportunity to take part in the corporate duck race following the general duck race
Winners of the Corporate Challenge Motorized and Unmotorized Races, the ‘Best Corporate Duck,’ and The Webby (most social media likes) will receive a playdate at Knock Knock for employees and their families.
Email our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your business today!
*Please note that the 10″ Corporate Challenge duck will compete in a separate Corporate Challenge race following the general race.