Birthdays at Knock Knock!
Why just have a one-activity party like swimming or bouncing when you can dance, sing, climb, create art, pilot a boat, race cars, and much much more in our 18 Learning Zones. Your guests will be having so much fun, they won’t even realize they’re learning.
Is your party date* available? Check Here!
Knock Knock Children’s Museum Birthday Party Includes:
- Weekend birthday parties are one hour and forty-five minutes. Weekday birthday parties are one hour and thirty minutes.
- All birthday parties include exclusive use of the birthday party room.
- All birthday disposables including plates, napkins, cups, utensils, paper towels, candles, and cake knife.
- Birthday party specialist assigned to your party.
- Lemonade and water provided for your guests.
- Price includes a maximum of 20 children per birthday party, maximum room capacity is 30 people. It is museum policy to have a ratio of 1 parent for every 5 children. Please factor this into your invitation list. Regardless of the guests’ membership status, both adults and children, are counted towards the 30-person total.
Interested in upgrading your birthday party? Click Here
Click Here for Birthday Party Policies.
Birthday Party Reservations
Please fill out the Birthday Party Request Form to request a date for a Knock Knock Children’s Museum birthday party. This form is only a request and does not guarantee your reservation. Reservations will be made in order of request received. You will be contacted within the week of submitting a request for a reservation. If your date is available, you will be sent a secure link in order to pay. You will have 72 hours to complete the reservation payment or the date will become available to the public again. If the day is not available, you will be contacted with other available days. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.