RAIN OR SHINE, YOU WILL STILL HAVE A GOOD TIME!
Knock Stock will still take place, regardless of weather.
Accommodations will be made to bring as many activities as possible inside the museum.
The 2019 Knock Stock Children’s Music Festival will be held Saturday, August 17th – Sunday, August 18th! Don’t miss two fun-filled days of music, groovy pop-up activities, and a Big Backyard of games!
Saturday, August 17th: 4:00 pm – 8:00pm
Sunday, August 18th: Noon – 4:00 pm
Tickets are on sale now!
- 1-Day Pass: $15 (member price) | $20 (non-member price)
- 2-Day Family 4 Pass: $95 (member price) | $135 (non-member price)
- Add-On: $20 per person (member price) | $30 per person (non-member price)
*For member pricing, sign in and use code KnockStock19 at checkout for individual day passes or KS2019 for weekend passes.
*Children ages 23 months and younger are not required to have tickets to Knock Stock.
*All festival tickets also include entry into the museum for the date(s) of purchase. The museum will be open exclusively for ticket holders beginning on Saturday, August 17th at 4pm through Sunday, August 18th (from noon – 4:00 pm).
*Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Musical Performances By:
- Peter Simon
- Polly Pry
- Ziggy & The Junkyard Band
- Baton Rouge Music Studios
- Dorothy LeBlanc
- School of Performing Rock
- School of Rock Baton Rouge
Special Guest Performance by Chris LeBlanc!
FUN for the entire family:
- Face Painting
- Mid-City Makers Market
- Collaborative Murals
- Tie Dye
- Tree Hugger Charms
- Far-Out Flag Station
- Air Guitar Stage
- Tooled Leather Crafts
- and More!
* Festival Rules:
- No outside food or drink (there will be food trucks on site to purchase food and beverages).
- No coolers
- No animals
- No firearms
- No smoking
- No alcoholic beverages
- No tents
- Foldable outdoor chairs ARE allowed
- In the event of rain, the festival will still go on. The museum will move as many outside activities indoors.
- Overflow parking is located at City Brooks Community Parking Lot, Picnic Hill, and at McKinley Elementary School. There will be a shuttle to bring people to and from the museum.