Changes at Knock Knock
Knock Knock Children’s Museum is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all of our guests and patrons. We recognize that this is a very unusual time. As such and in compliance with CDC guidelines, Knock Knock will not require fully vaccinated guests to wear masks; masks will be highly recommended for anyone 12 and over who is unvaccinated. Knock Knock will continue its increased safety and cleaning measures, including social distancing and capacity signs throughout the museum.
Beginning in June, Knock Knock will reopen with two times session per day – Wednesday through Saturday – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Each session will have no more than 200 people total (adults and children). PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH SESSION.
- Each session begins promptly at the scheduled time. Session 1 is from 10 am to 12 pm. Session 2 is from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- You may check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session start time. Staff members will assist you with this process. Please have your confirmation email available, either electronically or printed.
- Mask WILL NOT be required for visitors who are fully vaccinated. However, we STRONGLY recommend masks be worn by anyone 12 and over regardless of their vaccination status, but especially for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to practice social distancing both inside and outside of the museum.
- We will follow all other current state and local COVID guidelines in place at the time of your visit.
- Should you arrive after your session has begun, you will be able to check-in at the front desk with no problem, but regardless of what time you arrive, your session will end promptly at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm.
- Once your session is over, you must exit Knock Knock. There will be no exceptions.
- Near the entrance of each Learning Zone, you will see a CAPACITY SIGN which indicates the maximum number of people (children and adults) allowed in that Learning Zone at any one time and still maintain social distancing. Learning Zone Specialists will be on duty to help ensure the Capacity Limit is followed.
- There are no time limits or restriction on how long you can spend in a specific Learning Zone or how many times you can visit each Learning Zone during your session, but we ask that you be respectful of others who may be waiting to play.
- We have installed hand sanitizers throughout the museum. We encourage you to use them often.
- You will see lots of new signs throughout the museum. These signs are designed to encourage social distancing, so please follow their directions closely.
- The hearts on the floor are there as a fun way to remember to stay 6 feet apart from other people not in your party. They also make a fun path for children to follow, but unlike other signs, this path is only for fun and you are NOT required to follow it.
End of Your Session:
- Thirty minutes before the end of your session, we will begin to make announcements that the session is almost over. You are welcome to continue playing and moving through the Learning Zones.
- We will make announcements 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes before the session ends.
- The session will end promptly at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm. You must exit the museum at that time. There will be no exceptions.