Changes at Knock Knock
Mask REQUIRED for visitors 5 years old and older
In accordance with Governor John Bel Edwards’ new mask mandate, all visitors, 5 years old and older, are required to wear a mask while inside the museum.
- Each session begins promptly at the scheduled time.
- You may check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session start time. Staff members will assist you with this process. Please have your confirmation email available, either electronically or printed.
- We will continue to practice social distancing both inside and outside of the museum.
- We will follow all other current state and local COVID guidelines in place at the time of your visit.
- Should you arrive after your session has begun, you will be able to check-in at the front desk with no problem, but regardless of what time you arrive, your session will end promptly at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm.
- Once your session is over, you must exit Knock Knock. There will be no exceptions.
- Near the entrance of each Learning Zone, you will see a CAPACITY SIGN which indicates the maximum number of people (children and adults) allowed in that Learning Zone at any one time and still maintain social distancing. Learning Zone Specialists will be on duty to help ensure the Capacity Limit is followed.
- There are no time limits or restriction on how long you can spend in a specific Learning Zone or how many times you can visit each Learning Zone during your session, but we ask that you be respectful of others who may be waiting to play.
- We have installed hand sanitizers throughout the museum. We encourage you to use them often.
- You will see lots of new signs throughout the museum. These signs are designed to encourage social distancing, so please follow their directions closely.
- The hearts on the floor are there as a fun way to remember to stay 6 feet apart from other people not in your party. They also make a fun path for children to follow, but unlike other signs, this path is only for fun and you are NOT required to follow it.
End of Your Session:
- Thirty minutes before the end of your session, we will begin to make announcements that the session is almost over. You are welcome to continue playing and moving through the Learning Zones.
- We will make announcements 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes before the session ends.
- The session will end promptly at 12:00 pm or 3:00 pm. You must exit the museum at that time. There will be no exceptions.