Knock Knock! Boo’s There?
Halloween is here, and so is KNOCK KNOCK! BOO’S THERE? This year is going to be even more SPOOK-TACULAR than ever! Gather all your little ghosts and goblins for the best Halloween celebration in Baton Rouge. Make sure to wear your costume and be ready to have a “monster-ous” good time.
DATE: Thursday, October 27th 4:30pm – 7:30pm
COST: Members $5 Non-Members-$15 per person over 2 years old
*Note: Registration required for members and non-members.
- Art Garden – Pie Pumpkin Decorating
- Big Back Yard – Bubble and fog Machine for eerie fun
- Crawbaby – Love Little Monsters
- Paws And Claws – Animal Costume Contest
- Bubble Playground – Ooey Gooey Smokey Bubbles with Knock Knock’s Mad Scientist
- I See Food Cafe – Magical Potions 101 with Julia the Good Witch
- Closing Costume Parade
- Trick or Treating in all Learning Zones
MEMBERS: Remember to click the “Sign-In” tab at the top left corner of your screen before completing the Registration Form to ensure you receive admission free of charge. Your discount will be applied at check out, so don’t be concerned when you see ticket charges before you click the check out button.