Happy Knock Knock Birthday Policies
- You must pay in full at the time of booking.
- In the event of a cancellation, you must submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org seven (7) days prior to the date of your child’s scheduled birthday party to receive a 50% refund or reschedule the party to another date of your choice.
- You may only enter the birthday party room at the start time of your party. We do not allow early admission to the space.
- As part of your birthday party celebration, you are given 30 wrist bands allowing up to 20 children of the 30 total guests, admission into the museum exhibit space at the start of your party. If the guest list goes over 20 children and 10 adults the charge per person is $25 per child guest and $25 per adult guest.
- If you selected the “More the Merrier” add-on for $150.00, you will be allowed 10 extra adult guests. If you purchased the “More the Merrier” allowing 10 extra adult guests, then the charge is $25 per child over 20 children guests and $25 per adult over 20 ADULT GUESTS.
- You are responsible for all guests of your party including children without a parent/guardian.
- Knock Knock Children’s Museum is not responsible for escorting any birthday party guests to guardians for pick up.
- The host family is financially responsible for any items broken or damaged during the birthday party.
- Birthday cake is now permitted. You may cut and serve cookie cake or birthday cake to your birthday party guests if you choose. To limit the spread of germs, we suggest having the birthday boy/girl blow out their candles on a separate cupcake or small cake, but this is up to your discretion.
- Individual ice cream cups are permitted. You will need to provide an individual ice cream spoon for each guest.
- “Grab and go” individually packaged snacks are recommended but not required. A shared food item such as pizza is permitted. The guests may enjoy the snack when they return from play.
- The following items are prohibited: shared party trays of food, shared finger foods, heated food, chafing dishes, or any buffet-style portions.
- Delivered food is not permitted. The host of the party must arrive with provided food and beverage and plate the items for their guests.
- Individual juice boxes and juice pouches are permitted. Shared gallons or serving pitchers of drinks are prohibited at this time. Additional drinks prohibited:
- Red or blue-colored sports drinks and punch, sodas, colas, energy drinks
- Alcoholic beverages are always prohibited for adult guests.
***Please note: We do not store gifts, leftover food/beverage, or ice chests before or after your scheduled party. All belongings must be removed from the birthday party room at the end of your scheduled time slot.