Special Events Rentals at Knock Knock!
Group Tour Events
We offer a variety of options for your group to experience the Knock Knock Children’s Museum. Our guided group tours are the perfect way to learn about the museum and our mission all while exploring our 18 interactive Learning Zones.
- Group Rate Guided Tour: Available for grown-up groups, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Groups of 15 or more are eligible for a discounted group rate of $10. While we can accommodate groups of up to 75 individuals, each museum docent is limited to 15 individuals per tour group.
- Guided Tour Plus Multi-Purpose Room: The museum multi-purpose room is available for rental Monday through Friday for grown-up groups of up to 25 individuals. The multi-purpose room can be added to the group tour experience for an additional fee of $500. The room can be set to accommodate small luncheons or group meetings.
- Group Tour Plus Multi-Purpose Room Plus Huddle-up Conference Room: The museum’s huddle-up conference room is available for rental as an additional option to enhance your group tour experience. The huddle-up conference room can accommodate groups of up to 10 individuals and is available for up to 2 hours.
The open floor plan and thoughtful design of the museum provides a unique backdrop for a variety of rental opportunities.
- Lobby: The Knock Knock Lobby offers a whimsical setting for larger groups of up to 100 individuals. The Lobby’s high ceilings and sweeping corridor provide a unique space for after-hours gatherings. The Lobby is available for up to 2 hours. Pricing begins at $1,150.
- Lobby Plus Knock Knock Square: The Lobby and Knock Knock Square can be rented together to accommodate a larger event foot-print. Host your next meeting or event in a space that is truly the center of our Knock Knock Community. Knock Knock Square can accommodate up to 50 individuals and is equipped with full AV capabilities including a PA system and projector screen. The combination of the two spaces is available only outside of normal operating hours. Pricing begins at $2,700.
- Private Play Date: Rent the entire museum for your next playdate. Rental includes both floors and a fully staffed museum ready to host your friends and family. Available for rental after regular operating hours, the museum’s private play date can be scheduled for up to three hours and can accommodate up to 250 guests. If your guest list is larger than 250 people, we can accommodate up to 450 guests for a private playdate plus at an additional fee of $10 per guest. Pricing begins at $4,000.