knock knock! who’s there? i’m there!
Knock Knock Children’s Museum is leading the charge in the nine parish Capital Region by working tirelessly to close the knowledge and early childhood education gap in our community. As a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit community organization, Knock Knock relies on donations of individuals, corporations and foundations for 40% of our operating budget. Join us in our 2nd annual community campaign, Knock Knock! Who’s There? I’m There, to continue supporting the museum’s innovative programming, outreach, and educational initiatives. No gift is too small. Every dollar counts!
How you can participate!
- Personal Donation—Make a contribution to Knock Knock from you and your family or honor a friend or loved one with a tribute gift. DONATE HERE
- Pie Challenge—Support a Pie Challenge participant! Find your favorite campaign and donate here!
- Matching Gift—Does your company do matching gifts to 501(c)3s? Click Here for our matching gift donation form.
- Silly Sock Day—Your school can raise money for Knock Knock too! Pay a dollar to wear Silly Socks for Knock Knock Knock. All participating schools receive a family four pack of tickets to raffle off to participating students. Email email@example.com to sign-up your school. Download fliers here .
- Dress Down Days—Would your school or company like to give the museum a hand? Host a Dress Down for Knock Knock Day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your school or business. Get started here.
- Water Bottle Dime Challenge—Set up a 16.9 FL OZ water bottle at work, at school, or using your change jar at home. Fill it with dimes to raise $100. Download your Knock Knock water bottle label here and set it up with the Dime Challenge flier found here.