Birthday Party Policies
- The birthday party specialist and reservation is not accessible until your reservation time, NO EARLIER.
- As part of your birthday party celebration, you are given 30 wrist bands, which will allow your 30 guests admission into the museum exhibit space during the first hour of your party.
- You will uphold the responsibility for all guests of your party. If a guardian of the child is not present, you are the responsible party.
- All parties must be booked one week in advance.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking and must be paid in full 5 days prior to your party.
- No refunds for the remaining balance will be issued the week of the birthday reservation.
- You may bring your own birthday cake or order a cake from the museum. If you would like to order a cake through Knock Knock, it must be ordered through our Birthday Party Specialist the Monday prior to your reservation.
- The following decorative items are prohibited: helium balloons, glitter, confetti, tape on walls or windows for banners.
- All of your belongings and those of your guests must vacate the birthday room at noted end time.
- Knock Knock Children’s Museum is not responsible to escort or ensure any birthday party guests to appropriate guardians for pick up.
- The host family will be monetarily responsible for any items broken or damaged in the process of the birthday party.
For more information or inquiries of our birthday party program please email: firstname.lastname@example.org