become a member
Become a Knock Knock Children’s Museum member and play all year long!
The Knock Knock Children’s Museum Membership Program offers a variety of membership options to accommodate every family. Annual members will receive special offers and exclusive perks that are unavailable to the general public.
Year-long Benefits for All Members
- Unlimited admission for one full year
- All membership levels include members-only morning (9am-10am every Wednesday)
- All memberships receive a discount on birthday parties and designated programming
Museum Membership Levels
Family Membership $150
- Unlimited admission for up to 2 named adults and 2 named children
Family Membership Add-on –$20 per additional child/family member
- Add an additional named adult or named child to your Family Membership
- Limit of 6 add-ons
- $20 per year, includes unlimited admission to the museum for each additional member
Click Here to purchase your Family Membership today!
Family Flex $200
- Unlimited admission for up to 2 named adults and 2 named children + 1 unnamed caregiver
- Family Flex membership is designed to accommodate families who would like to include a grandparent or babysitter on their membership
Family Flex Add-on –$20 per additional child/family member
- Add an additional adult or child to your Family Flex membership
- Limit of 6 add-ons
- $20 per year, includes unlimited admission to the museum
Click Here to purchase your Family Flex membership today!
Knock Knock for All Access Fund Advocate Add On
- With any Membership, add a donation to contribute to the Knock Knock For All Access Fund.
- Your donation will help fund discount admissions for qualifying families in the nine-parish Capital Region.
- Click Here for more information about the Knock Knock For All Access Fund and how you can help us impact the lives of all children by giving the gift of quality museum experiences.
Click Here to donate.
Pacesetter Membership $1000
- Donation level membership
- Includes unlimited admission for one year for up to 6 named adults and/or children
- Donation supports the Knock Knock “Who’s There?” Fund
- Receive recognition in Knock Knock’s annual report
- Click Here for more information on the Knock Knock “Who’s There?” Fund
Click Here to purchase your Pacesetter Membership today!
The Fine Print
- The above prices do not include sales tax.
- Members will receive an email confirmation following the purchase of their membership.
- Recipients of gift memberships will be notified about their membership via email on the Friday following the gift purchase.
- Knock Knock Children’s Museum defines children as unmarried dependent children ages 17 and younger or grandchildren 17 and younger.
- A portion of donation level memberships are tax deductible.
- All memberships are valid for one year following the date of purchase.
- Members will check into the museum with a valid state ID.
- We do not issue membership cards at this time.